• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,416 posts in this topic

since socratic wonder scooped the SanFran copy of this book, and since I love it, I went with the next best option:

hm3penn-1.jpg

Rick, it's a good thing you are a likeable guy, or it would be very easy to hate you. :sick: with envy.

since socratic wonder scooped the SanFran copy of this book, and since I love it, I went with the next best option:

hm3penn-1.jpg

VERY welcome addition to my family of geeks. since ricky sold his, i'm not sure we even had one, much less a hi-grade ped.

well done gator, and especially impressive for one who claims impecuniosity.

hm3penn-1.jpg

(worship) (worship)

OK, now that you upgraded, can I have your old yucky, 2.0 copy (if you upgraded? :wishluck: I love, Rick's castoffs...

hm3penn-1.jpg

VERY welcome addition to my family of geeks. since ricky sold his, i'm not sure we even had one, much less a hi-grade ped.

well done gator, and especially impressive for one who claims impecuniosity.

thanks...but this purchase was actually made last year when I had a little budget...just got around to sending to cgc (thumbs u

hm3penn-1.jpg

(worship) (worship)

OK, now that you upgraded, can I have your old yucky, 2.0 copy (if you upgraded? :wishluck: I love, Rick's castoffs...

sorry SPB, have to have a reader copy with that killer splash page lol

Congrats, Rick! That's a terrific copy of a very tough book. :applause:

GE

(thumbs u

another fox in the comichouse. thanks to gator for making sure i didn't miss this one.

138856576_o.jpg

GE

(thumbs u

another fox in the comichouse. thanks to gator for making sure i didn't miss this one.

138856576_o.jpg

(worship)

GE

(thumbs u

138856576_o.jpg

So you won that one - I didn't bid but I was hm

Congrats - neat book (thumbs u

138856576_o.jpg

Congrats Billy (thumbs u I figured you would like that book.

You seem to have a thing for blurry covers! :grin:

Didn't know where to post these so here they are. I've had those forever but when we post War Books, they are generally DC or Atlas but never Harveys ... so much so I forgot to scan and post them for Memorial Day ... so to redress that oversight, here are 2 Harveys War books with violent (?) Elias covers. I really like the colors on the War Battles -

59857-WarBattles1s.jpg.9f77058c9e9617fbc2a4dee9f1734cb4.jpg

59858-Warfront4s.jpg.513ab7df1617971b6e04c8805a6d1a30.jpg