• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,445 posts in this topic

Some recent Heritage pick-ups....I know 50s DC war gets all the love, but the Atlas counterparts had some very cool covers also and are just as tough in HG.

BA1.jpg

Man12.jpg

nice books!

Nice books Billy.

Man, you have it all figured out. You breed your comics! Why didn't I think of that?

Your next post will have four books, then eight, then sixteen and so on, and so on....

my foxes are breeding like rabbits. and may they never stop! [at least 'til all the "summer '40's" and before are in the cage].

ww5-1.jpg

ww8-1.jpg

Terrific new Foxes BP! :applause: I owned that copy of Wonderworld 8 many moons ago...

GE

I've waited years for a mid-grade Superworld #1 (Top census is only a 6.0)...and just recently acquired the 5.5 Larson copy! :banana: Cool cover. :cool:

GE

2566014006_0b7215de0d_b.jpg

(worship)

I've waited years for a mid-grade Superworld #1 (Top census is only a 6.0)...and just recently acquired the 5.5 Larson copy! :banana: Cool cover. :cool:

GE

(worship)

(worship) (worship)

I love the three SUPERWORLD books. :cloud9:

GE

love the book; one of these days i think i'll go after that little run. but, and i don't mean to run down your book, isn't it tampered with? ted vanliew is supposed to be in the little bubble.

well done sir.

GE

GE, I am truly, TRULY jealous of you. I LOVE Superworld #1 (need to upgrade my 1.8 copy), and you got the Larson no less!!!

Am I missing the PQ on the CGC label??

Being a huge Paul fan, it really doesn't get much better than this cover on this copy. Huge congrats.

GE

GE, I am truly, TRULY jealous of you. I LOVE Superworld #1 (need to upgrade my 1.8 copy), and you got the Larson no less!!!

Being a huge Paul fan, it really doesn't get much better than this cover on this copy. Huge congrats.

frank paul is just sick, in a good way

GE

i'm a big Paul fan too; Schommy is definitely one of my favorite geeks.

A couple of new additions:

008-1.jpg

007-3.jpg

And my original art from Al Bellman, who lives about ten minutes from my house:

006-4.jpg

Here is a picture of Bellman and me. I love how he is holding up a copy of one of my MMC's that he did the interior art for. He is a great guy and had some interesting stories about Schomburg and Kirby.

IMAGE_bellman.jpg

Edited by Sardo Numspar