• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,426 posts in this topic

None of the Blonde Phantom books are rare but they are very collectable. I am still trying to get an All Select (preferably issue 4, the motorcycle cover) which was the original title.

bb

2587902461_513583a10c_b.jpg

How does Captain America manage to change gears with a suicide shifter while holding the throttle in one hand and his shield with the other and shooting a machine gun from the front of the cycle. Wow, he was super! Let's see Jesse James top that.

And he is smiling the whole time.

I'd rather not know which appendage is firing the machine gun. :o

None of the Blonde Phantom books are rare but they are very collectable. I am still trying to get an All Select (preferably issue 4, the motorcycle cover) which was the original title.

bb

2587902461_513583a10c_b.jpg

How does Captain America manage to change gears with a suicide shifter while holding the throttle in one hand and his shield with the other and shooting a machine gun from the front of the cycle. Wow, he was super! Let's see Jesse James top that.

And he is smiling the whole time.

I'd rather not know which appendage is firing the machine gun. :o

:signfunny:

I Fine-ally got a little Quality in my collection! doh!;) Thanks to October for this one:

and the hits just keep on comin'.

hitrun.jpg

quite a "hit" you have there

Not quite as large a group as I usually wind up with, and of course not in the grade range of any of the above books...but once again, thank you to my friend Richard for sending me these...

flamegroup.jpg

Great batch of books! Love the early Fights! :applause:

Won some nice Tip Tops Sunday and they already got here today! White pages on all of them - I'm very tempted to crack them :banana:

TipTop043CGC70fcsm.jpg

TipTop047CGC80fcsm.jpg

TipTop050CGC50fcsm.jpg

The 50 is actually the 2nd highest graded even at 5.0 - it's definately the toughest of the later issues to find for some reason and often has fading problems. The 47 cover is a blown up Foster panel.

I am not sure if I ever posted this one. Crippen copy with a nice Frazatta cover. I suspect many people don't even know that it exists. I would have had some GRs from the series with Fraz covers, but some stooge smoked my bids on Heritage not long ago.

timholt17-1.jpg

I am not sure if I ever posted this one. Crippen copy with a nice Frazatta cover. I suspect many people don't even know that it exists. I would have had some GRs from the series with Fraz covers, but some stooge smoked my bids on Heritage not long ago.

timholt17-1.jpg

Awesome!! :applause:

timholt17-1.jpg

Awesome!! :applause:

Wow! An incredible Frazetta Ghost Rider cover in pristine condition. Congrats!

GE