• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,411 posts in this topic

Thank you Roy for this wonderful grail I have been waiting to get my hands on for a long time. It arrived today and is absolutely gorgeous in hand.

Suspense3front1.jpg

I was lucky enough to have seen that book in Chicago. (worship)

It took my utmost self discipline not to take it back to the UK with me.

Congrats :applause:

Thank you Roy for this wonderful grail I have been waiting to get my hands on for a long time. It arrived today and is absolutely gorgeous in hand.

Suspense3front1.jpg

This is just an incredible book. Congratulations.

Congrats Sardo on acquiring this stunning book! (worship)

GE

Suspense3front1.jpg

Congrats brother! What a fantastic copy. I've had the pleasure of seeing that book more than once and it is very nice.

Suspense3front1.jpg

Wow what a treasure, congrats! (worship)

Missed out on the Mile High to a snipe bid in a Hakes auction recently, but was able to get the only other graded copy (big drop off from the 9.6 beauty). A great book for a 7.0.

Headline-Comics-28-70.jpg

Missed out on the Mile High to a snipe bid in a Hakes auction recently, but was able to get the only other graded copy (big drop off from the 9.6 beauty). A great book for a 7.0.

Very cool cover (thumbs u

Nice! I watch ebay for a few of these because I'm a Simon and Kirby collector. There are a handful of numbers in the 30's that come up fairly regularly, but many others, such as this one don't show up much if at all. Good get!

Action005.jpg

Not a great snap shot but I thought it would be nice to add this here. Early Actions are awesome!

It is always nice to post early actions here, especially those great war covers. Very cool.