• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,411 posts in this topic

I have been very impressed with your recent acquisitions. Where have you been finding all of these great books?

That means a lot coming from you!

Picking them up in vaious places. The Action came from a board member and I got the National on eBay. Both are unrestored.

I have been very impressed with your recent acquisitions. Where have you been finding all of these great books?

That means a lot coming from you!

Picking them up in vaious places. The Action came from a board member and I got the National on eBay. Both are unrestored.

(thumbs u nice junk

Nice Seven Seas !!! :headbang:

This one, is my second favorite cover of the series. Issue #6 is my favorite. I've found that #6, and this issue #3 are the toughest to locate.

Has that been your experiences too???

Metro has about 4 or 5 copies of #5 by the way, so whenever things pick-up for you!!! :gossip:

Thanks. All the GGA covers for Seven Seas are tough and always go for a multiple of guide. Of them, #5 is the easiest. Heck, Metro has about four or five overpriced copies gathering dust on their website. In my opinion, I think #4 is the hardest. This #3 is a minor upgrade

(my undercopy just got posted in the FS section). Of the non-GGA covers, #2 is the easiest to find due to the lousy cover, but the insides are much better.

Someday I will complete my run. 50% there!