• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,426 posts in this topic

done...DONE.... you are just getting started missy!

Hahahaha, about 15 years ago when I started collecting, I made this comic my goal in life. I figured once I got it I would probably stop collecting. While I'd like to believe that to be true, there's always stuff out there that I'd really like to have...Like Batman 1 and Tec 27. :luhv:

well, when you are ready for a Bat 1 , lmk (thumbs u

I'm ready :hi:

ok, I have 3 to choose from... send me a PM :)

Send me the books and let me choose

Hahahaha, about 15 years ago when I started collecting, I made this comic my goal in life. I figured once I got it I would probably stop collecting. While I'd like to believe that to be true, there's always stuff out there that I'd really like to have...Like Batman 1 and Tec 27. :luhv:

we have Nearmints restored copy incoming for NY con consignment... the 5.0 blue and access to another potential consignment (8.0 blue, but that one is pushing 6 figures in asking)

we have Nearmints restored copy incoming for NY con consignment... the 5.0 blue and access to another potential consignment (8.0 blue, but that one is pushing 6 figures in asking)

We? Got a mouse in your pocket?

lol

you know I only keep my hand in my pocket :baiting:

adam and I for NY con (thumbs u

Read these 2 last night from my mini GA pile.

Famous Funnies story was pretty good, and that cover is awesome. Unfortunately there is brittleness in the LRC, dammit.

Howdy is much nicer, but not really my kind of story, but it's a keeper. First Issue

howdy0001.jpg

Famous210fc.jpg

Edited by CatskillMike

Read these 2 last night from my mini GA pile.

Howdy is much nicer, but not really my kind of story, but it's a keeper.

howdy0001.jpg

That's #1, right? Nice copy!

I've enjoyed the issues I've read. Clean artwork (apparently mostly by Hall) and imaginative stories, once you get over the slight creepiness of puppets walking around. I often like the slapstick Flub-a-Dub gags the best.

Jack

A recent Heritage win:

Jumbo86.jpg

I'm now down to 19 more Jumbos to complete the Sky Girl run. It's my 2009 goal.

gottal love witch-maidens in orange funny-books. very nice.

A recent Heritage win:

Jumbo86.jpg

I'm now down to 19 more Jumbos to complete the Sky Girl run. It's my 2009 goal.

gottal love witch-maidens in orange funny-books. very nice.

I'll beat ciorac to the punch and compliment you for displaying age-appropriate lust this time.

Jack

howdy0001.jpg

That's #1, right? Nice copy!

I've enjoyed the issues I've read. Clean artwork (apparently mostly by Hall) and imaginative stories, once you get over the slight creepiness of puppets walking around. I often like the slapstick Flub-a-Dub gags the best.

Jack

Yes, first issue. It's listed as scarce and 1st TV comic in Overstreet's.

Edited by CatskillMike