• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,411 posts in this topic

I can finally stop lusting after Mark's (Esquire) copy. I am happy today :banana: You can find most issues surrounding this one easily but not this one. Probably people keeping it for the Williamson story inside :grin:

I love the bizarre panel break in the lower right, how unusual!

A recent Heritage win that arrived today. I put in a low-ball bid at the last minute and, to my surprise, won it at 75% of guide even after shipping and the vig:

fight61vf.jpg

Wicked! I was surprised at some of the success on low-ball bids through Heritage, too. Lucky us!

I can finally stop lusting after Mark's (Esquire) copy. I am happy today :banana: You can find most issues surrounding this one easily but not this one. Probably people keeping it for the Williamson story inside :grin:

It's bizarre all right ... but this one I'd been chasing for a while. Down to 5 :D

I have NEVER seen a copy of Redskin 8 and have seen a copy of Master 126 or Bill Boyd 21 only once in the last 8 years -

73213.jpg.cab32d2e6d5d133adc984f4a33f3f7b3.jpg

It's bizarre all right ... but this one I'd been chasing for a while. Down to 5 :D

I have NEVER seen a copy of Redskin 8 and have seen a copy of Master 126 or Bill Boyd 21 only once in the last 8 years -

That Black Rider 18 is a gem. You must be so proud.

(Is this your signature file? I'd turn them back on except too many of them are either huge or tasteless.)

Jack

Perhaps the best MAD knock-off that was actually on par with that mag was GET LOST!

Here are the only 3 issues published. The team of Andru and Esposito could have made it big in the humor business..if that Gaines guy had not forced them to shut down by playing games with their distributors!

GL_01.jpg

GL_02.jpg

GL_03.jpg