• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,422 posts in this topic

MY EYES. ????

That is a piece of beautiful deconstructivist post modern art. Belongs in a gallery! I love it. :cloud9:

of all boardies, i knew you'd like it buddy.

man, this one has been on the ol' w-list for a LONG time. this makes the great and choice runs complete. i'll get a little 6 book group shot tonite if i remember.

thanks go to gator for making this happen.

great3.jpg

That's a very fun book to own! Congratulations! :applause:

not as much fun as owning your copy, but i like mine nonetheless. thanks, sir.

Well then it would still be even more fun to own Ricky's or BZ's copy so that's a vicious cycle. I would count your blessings. :baiting:

MY EYES. ????

That is a piece of beautiful deconstructivist post modern art. Belongs in a gallery! I love it. :cloud9:

of all boardies, i knew you'd like it buddy.

man, this one has been on the ol' w-list for a LONG time. this makes the great and choice runs complete. i'll get a little 6 book group shot tonite if i remember.

thanks go to gator for making this happen.

great3.jpg

Great book you got yourself there, BP. :applause:

can't have a discussion about ohio's without the greatest ohio extant being exhibited once again. if and when the timely's start being sold off, no question this one will be among the VERY last to go.

cap34.jpg

why is it in a qualified holder? If it left the printer like that then wouldn't it be considered an error?

I'm sure they put in in the green label so they buyer would notice something was a little off.

What I like to think about is what was going through the head of the guy when he put his 10 cents down. Did he just dig how screwed up the printing was and chose that one? Were they all like that and this was the best of the batch? Were all the others gone and he had to take it? I'd love to know.

Hey guys, some of you know me, most do not. I've been lurking around the boards since around June last year and finally registered a couple of months later. I've been buying funny books for over 30 years now. I finally bought a new scanner this past weekend (HP Officejet Pro 7680) (if anyone that has the same one knows any "great" settings on it, could ya shoot me a pm!)

Anyway, thought I would share a few books.

I picked this up from fellow Boardie GreatEscape, Thanks again!

ScienceComics2.jpg

Hey guys, some of you know me, most do not. I've been lurking around the boards since around June last year and finally registered a couple of months later. I've been buying funny books for over 30 years now. I finally bought a new scanner this past weekend (HP Officejet Pro 7680) (if anyone that has the same one knows any "great" settings on it, could ya shoot me a pm!)

ScienceComics2.jpg

really pretty 1.8!

ScienceComics2.jpg

Nice dealing with you...Enjoy the book! :applause:

GE

Thanks for the kind comments! Here is another I picked up last year.

PlanetComics44.jpg

I'd be drooling too if I had that view.....

:blush:

I'd be drooling too if I had octopus tentacle arms with elephant trunk tips!

Joe D®oolin!

Jack