• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,422 posts in this topic

Very cool, Agro, well done! (thumbs u

Will you crack the slab, or leave it as is?

Thanks. I will have to think about this for a long time.

I couldn't just re-slab it offhand if I crack it since that will cost a lot but on the other hand... the smell, the feel, just handling the book raw... :luhv:

I can't decide!

It would be really hard for me to not open that up, but that's because I can't seem to leave anything slabbed!
Where I live now it is better that I leave it slabbed. But when I move to a less harsh environment with more room to enjoy my books with space and safety then many slabs may crack that day, let me tell you.

been searching for 2 years for a nice copy of this bad boy

de2.jpg

Almost bid against you. Glad I didn't (thumbs u

I appreciate you saving me money...will a $7777.77 max proxy bid, I wasn't losing lol

de2.jpg

I appreciate you saving me money...will a $7777.77 max proxy bid, I wasn't losing lol

lol Man I guess my 7777.76 wasn't gonna do it

I was actually gonna just throw a 1K bid on it. Thinking I would win it around $400. Good thing I realized I didn't have any money to spend lol

Congrats dude.......and dibs (thumbs u

de2.jpg

lol Man I guess my 7777.76 wasn't gonna do it

I was actually gonna just throw a 1K bid on it. Thinking I would win it around $400. Good thing I realized I didn't have any money to spend lol

Congrats dude.......and dibs (thumbs u

all right young pup, make sure you double check with me on centaurs...got it sonny!