• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,441 posts in this topic

I have been on buying hiatus since December, but sometimes a book or two slips through...usually about one a month. Here are the culprits so far. I am so ashamed!

ghostrider5.jpg

css201.jpg

aaw121.jpg

Amazing Frazetta, one of Toth's best and the hanging guy! Great set.

I have been on buying hiatus since December, but sometimes a book or two slips through...usually about one a month. Here are the culprits so far. I am so ashamed!

ghostrider5.jpg

3306802646_89cecf9077_o.jpg

aaw121.jpg

I replaced that gruesome horror comic cover with a nice western. You don't have to thank me. It all seemed to fit better.

bb

Scooped this off ebay last week. One of my favorite Superman covers. I have another fantastic Jack Burnley cover coming this week also. I can't wait to post it.

Action108fvf001.jpg

So you're the one who snapped this up! :mad:

Oh well. I guess the bright side is I don't have to edit my sig line. :(

J/K Nice pick up Mike.

ps: Did you get the Mystic 3 I sent you? I never heard back.

Mike

Scooped this off ebay last week. One of my favorite Superman covers. I have another fantastic Jack Burnley cover coming this week also. I can't wait to post it.

Action108fvf001.jpg

So you're the one who snapped this up! :mad:

Oh well. I guess the bright side is I don't have to edit my sig line. :(

J/K Nice pick up Mike.

ps: Did you get the Mystic 3 I sent you? I never heard back.

Mike

Yes I did, thanks. (worship)

Sorry about not lettting you know. I had a lot of PMs to sift through last week.

Action108fvf001.jpg

I either had that one book marked or I bid on it....I rember it becuase the cover was so stiking I put it on my must have list ...congrats (thumbs u

I bid on that Action as well, but you can see how it turned out for me. Looked like a really nice copy, how is the back cover?

I bid on that Action as well, but you can see how it turned out for me. Looked like a really nice copy, how is the back cover?

A little dirty, and some light rust on the staples.

A little dirty, and some light rust on the staples.

it is a beauty mike. i love this cover, and the one where's he's plugging up a blowout. bookends in my mind.

I replaced that gruesome horror comic cover with a nice western. You don't have to thank me. It all seemed to fit better.

bb

Nine severed heads on the wall is nice indeed. :sick:

The story inside is even better! :banana: