• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,411 posts in this topic

turns out my seller needs a new scanner; the color is washed out. was i happy when the book shown in the second scan came in, when i was expecting the book in the first scan? yes, i was.

planet7.jpg

planet7-1.jpg

Much nicer! :applause:

turns out my seller needs a new scanner; the color is washed out. was i happy when the book shown in the second scan came in, when i was expecting the book in the first scan? yes, i was.

planet7.jpg

planet7-1.jpg

wow, you stretched that into a stand up triple off a bunt!

and i've always been morbidly fascinated by this crazy-azz cover; glad [sorta] to get it.

Headlinecomics14.jpg

Everybody sing:

Dashing through the snow,

In a penguin-driven sleigh,

shooting at the Japanese,

We'll win the war this way,

Tojo smells,

Machine gun's swell,

Shooting all the way!

Edited by seank

planet7.jpg

planet7-1.jpg

wow, you stretched that into a stand up triple off a bunt!

Super-nice PLANET, Billy. VERY jealous of that one.

So this will be cross posted, so I do apologize. I also apologize for the photo quality. I just found out today that my digital camera is broken, as well as my scanner. I'll be getting a new cam (and maybe a scanner) once I get my tax return.

First, Shield Wizard #1! Very exciting, CGC 4.5

3446503838_34acb7ee0c.jpg

And next, Superman #2, CGC 4.0. This book excites me almost as much as my Archie 1.

3446505814_62a7c3a6c1.jpg

Edited by BaltimoreLauren

So this will be cross posted, so I do apologize. I also apologize for the photo quality. I just found out today that my digital camera is broken, as well as my scanner. I'll be getting a new cam (and maybe a scanner) once I get my tax return.

And next, Superman #1, CGC 4.0. This book excites me almost as much as my Archie 1.

You mean Superman #2?

Very nice books! :cloud9:

And next, Superman #1, CGC 4.0. This book excites me almost as much as my Archie 1.

You mean Superman #2?

I think that happened since I was in a conversation with my dad about Superman #1, whoops! :banana:

And next, Superman #2, CGC 4.0. This book excites me almost as much as my Archie 1.

Wow! A Superman #2 (worship) Congratulations Lauren! :applause:

You mean Superman #2?

I think that happened since I was in a conversation with my dad about Superman #1, whoops! :banana:

are you 2 getting a superman 1 :wishluck:

You mean Superman #2?

No, right now he's too engrossed in getting more coins for his coin collection. :sorry:

You mean Superman #2?

No, right now he's too engrossed in getting more coins for his coin collection. :sorry:

coins... coins!!!!!!! doh!

planet7.jpg

planet7-1.jpg

gotta love strong cover colors.

planet7.jpg

planet7-1.jpg

gotta love strong cover colors.

and to think we didn't give billy any credit on knowing how to manipulate scan colors (thumbs u

each a beauty. the girl is a geek, i tell you.

:cloud9:

Holy Toledo! GREAT books Lauren :o(worship) I am très jaloux

No need to be jealous! I'm sure you have many books I would simply die to have!

he does. and next month he'll have a whole different line-up of books you'd simply die to have. and the next month....

:cloud9:

Holy Toledo! GREAT books Lauren :o(worship) I am très jaloux

No need to be jealous! I'm sure you have many books I would simply die to have!

he does. and next month he'll have a whole different line-up of books you'd simply die to have. and the next month....

It's a vicious cycle I tell you!