• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,422 posts in this topic

Nice bargain pick up! That's probably about what you would pay for a modern off the stands nowadays (and Airboy is probably a better read anyway). (thumbs u

Thank you. (thumbs u

Another day ... another Airboy. This one has a nice A Knight is Made back-up story. I'll try to scan it if time permits -

I'm sure they're feeling bad enough about the whole "plane crashing, going to die" thing without Airboy taunting them from his cockpit.

Airboy was a little cranky after being 1) whacked on the head, 2) having a knife thrown at him, 3) being fired at from the plane and 4) run off the road with an armored vehicle. Airboy is a good guy but even he has a limit to his patience. (thumbs u

And some Nedors.

exciting33.jpg

exciting37.jpg

thrillingcomics18.jpg

thrillingcomics45.jpg

damn mike, leave just afew for the rest of us, PLEASE. an entire page of your new books is just too much.

wonderful books, all.

with overstreet just this week announcing that aman 25 and 26 are no longer officially considered part of the run, due to the logo change, i am pleased to present the following for all you completionists out there. thanks to gator for several of them, whether undercopies or the 'real things.'

amanrun.jpg