• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,451 posts in this topic

Billy I love these books. Maybe you can sell me that #5 [Canadian issue I believe] if you ever decide to replace it with an original? :wishluck:

it is yours if i upgrade. please send me a pm on it, and i'll leave it in there so i'll not forget who it's promised to.

Billy I love these books. Maybe you can sell me that #5 [Canadian issue I believe] if you ever decide to replace it with an original? :wishluck:

it is yours if i upgrade. please send me a pm on it, and i'll leave it in there so i'll not forget who it's promised to.

PM on its way. (thumbs u

Happy graduation (and now employment) to me! Easily the nicest golden age book in my collection, with only the most subtle of defects and gorgeous OW/W pages. If I didn't know it wasn't, I would have said that it's the Church copy.

national15.jpg

Happy graduation (and now employment) to me! Easily the nicest golden age book in my collection, with only the most subtle of defects and gorgeous OW/W pages. If I didn't know it wasn't, I would have said that it's the Church copy.

national15.jpg

:o

Fabulous!

Congrats on the book, graduation and your new job!

:applause:

national15.jpg

:o

Fabulous!

Congrats on the book, graduation and your new job!

:applause:

Yeah...Congrats.... :applause:

That is one sweet book.... :headbang:

job...job...I want a job!

You have three jobs now!

1. Dad/husband

2. #1 Star Trek toy dealer in the world

3. Money counter (and that takes up most of your time)

national15.jpg

:headbang: Congrats on the job - no small feat in this economy.

job...job...I want a job!

You have three jobs now!

1. Dad/husband

2. #1 Star Trek toy dealer in the world

3. Money counter (and that takes up most of your time)

1-bridget is almost back on her feet, but yes, right now I am those + mom

2-with Playmates at mass right now, not sure if that holds true anymore :cry:

3-counting the interest I am paying on my debt being used to buy stuff :cry:

Congrats on the job - no small feat in this economy.

A sadly large number of my classmates are not yet employed, including a buddy of mine who will get deported if he can't find a job in the next two months. :(

national15.jpg

look at those colors!

national15.jpg

Congrats on the job!

A sadly large number of my classmates are not yet employed, including a buddy of mine who will get deported if he can't find a job in the next two months. :(

My bro-in-law gave up a great job and went to B-school right before the dot-com market crashed. Almost everyone in his class struggled to get jobs after graduation. Given the way things are now, you've got to feel very fortunate.

national15.jpg

If you lose your job and want to sell the book :takeit::devil:

national15.jpg

<3 :luhv: <3

Dang, that is a mighty fine looking book there, Andy!

Congrats on the book but, most importantly, congrats on the new job. It's now small accomplishment to land work right after graduation in the current market, so be proud.

:gossip: ........it's also what will help you buy up more GA gems. (thumbs u

national15.jpg

What a gorgeous book! (worship)

And congrats on the new job! (thumbs u

national15.jpg

I'm of the opinion that anyone can get a job...but only you have this cool book!

So I say congrats on the awesome new comic book, Andy.

My sympathies about having to work :cry:

My bro-in-law gave up a great job and went to B-school right before the dot-com market crashed. Almost everyone in his class struggled to get jobs after graduation. Given the way things are now, you've got to feel very fortunate.

Yeah, I do. I think 40-50% of my class was unemployed at graduation....and it's not like Vanderbilt is a matchbook school. I can't even imagine how hard senior undergrads have it right now.

national15.jpg

I'm of the opinion that anyone can get a job...but only you have this cool book!

So I say congrats on the awesome new comic book, Andy.

My sympathies about having to work :cry:

If I don't work, then I can't pay for my crack comic habit. :sorry: