• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,422 posts in this topic

My lone Heritage Signature Auction win came in yesterday. I was worried because the Heritage scan showed what looked like a funky, but light, two-inch crease on the upper edge of the front cover. Either CGC really screwed up and I just bought a dog, or something else was going on. Turns out it was a mark on the case only, and it came off with a little cleaning. I think the consignor could've done better if Heritage had cleaned off the case a little.

Its always nice to buy an early Supes for under guide. Snagged it for $1,255 with the juice...not bad considering a 9.2 OW/W just sold in the Comiclink Featured Auction for $2,350.

First up, the Heritage scan with the crease-link anomoly (on the upper left, going down through July)

Superman29cgc90f.jpg

and my scans on my HP AIO...I really love this machine. :cloud9:

Supes29cgc90f.jpg

Supes29cgc90b.jpg

Very pretty book, George, congrats...I was afraid to copy it...HUGE scan:)

I just got a book with a cracked case from Heritage, trying to decide if I should have them reholder it. I think it means I'd be waiting for the book for months.

had this one graded for my registry set :banana:

sb5cgc.jpg

That's a really nice copy of a tough book, first Supergirl prototype, congrats...it's gorgeous!

Thanks!

Oh yeah, lone census highest :cloud9:

I finally got around to hooking up my scanner to my new computer and scanning my SuperCon (San Jose) purchase. I didn't find any Baker Jumbos, but I was happy to find this:

Jungle99.jpg