• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,422 posts in this topic

Two from Ed R. yesterday at the Long Beach Con. Thanks Ed.

3980922470_26b03cc773_b.jpg

Fantastic cover...really tough book to find. :applause:

That copy is a real looker!

lol great escape i was looking at that book at Ed's table, was really debating on it ! Nice catch !

I posted this in the Adventure thread but thought I would post here as well. Another pickup from Ed. This is a beaut with absolutely stunning pages. The text page is so white that you need sunglasses to read it! OK, OK, I exagerrate a bit but it is pretty white.

We already knew that you were exaggerating when you mentioned reading a text page.

What a great-looking book. My favorite Golden Age series.

Jack

Two books in the mail today!

ScienceComics1.jpg

GreenMask1.jpg

Dang I'd like to pick up one of those science comics...

I had a Green Mask 1 years ago, that I sold to Lee Hester.....it's an underappreciated Fox.

I posted this in the Adventure thread but thought I would post here as well. Another pickup from Ed. This is a beaut with absolutely stunning pages. The text page is so white that you need sunglasses to read it! OK, OK, I exagerrate a bit but it is pretty white.

What a sweet looking book. :cloud9:

I picked this up yesterday...I need to post it on the Gerber thread, too...it's a Gerber 8, and I don't see any on the Census... so if I slab it, I guess it will be the highest graded :banana:

unless I looked in the wrong place, lol

rangers20001.jpg

Two books in the mail today!

GreenMask1.jpg

Dang I'd like to pick up one of those science comics...

I had a Green Mask 1 years ago, that I sold to Lee Hester.....it's an underappreciated Fox.

My old copy and one of the very few books I've owned where I truly feel the grade is unfairly low. I thought it could get a 7 and didn't expect worse than 6.5. It is a great book. Congratulations on the nice books.

I picked this up yesterday...I need to post it on the Gerber thread, too...it's a Gerber 8, and I don't see any on the Census... so if I slab it, I guess it will be the highest graded :banana:

rangers20001.jpg

I don't see any Rangers Comics #2's graded, so go for it.

:gossip: Then flip it to me. :foryou:

rangers20001.jpg

Nice book Sharon!