• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,411 posts in this topic

Geez, those are really nice copies of C&P beaumonts - all from the same source?

Thanks,I picked them up from Mr. Sulipa, there Canadian copys (thumbs u

Those Crime and Punishments are great. As an attorney I have wanted to collect law related GA like these or DIstrict Attorneys. Hmmm. hm

too damn many damn lawyers on this board.

Yep.

Those Crime and Punishments are great. As an attorney I have wanted to collect law related GA like these or DIstrict Attorneys. Hmmm. hm

Yep.

Absolutely. They're just as bad and dishonest as those comic dealers cluttering up this place.

Yep.

Absolutely. They're just as bad and dishonest as those comic dealers cluttering up this place.

woman had a legal problem, and in the yellow pages found "boudreaux, boudreaux & boudreaux." she called, and a guy answered, "may i help you?"

she said, "yes, could i talk to mr. boudreaux?" he said, "oh, he's in court right now."

she asked "then can i talk to mr. boudreaux?" he said, "he's in a seminar."

she said "then, in that case, can i talk to mr. boudreaux?" he replied, "speaking."

Yep.

woman had a legal problem, and in the yellow pages found "boudreaux, boudreaux & boudreaux." she called, and a guy answered, "may i help you?"

she said, "yes, could i talk to mr. boudreaux?" he said, "oh, he's in court right now."

she said "then, in that case, can i talk to mr. boudreaux?" he replied, "speaking."

:kidaround:

Yep.

A three legged dog limps into a saloon and announces "I'm looking for the man who shot my paw!"

I imagine that man was a lawyer.

Yep.

A three legged dog limps into a saloon and announces "I'm looking for the man who shot my paw!"

I imagine that man was a lawyer.

A lawyer, a comic book dealer, a fan boy, and a woman dressed as Harley Quinn walk into a bar. The bartender says "What is this? Some kind of joke?"