• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,437 posts in this topic

...before leaving for Germany for a month? Wonder if there is any GA around here?

I've heard that Wilhelm Uthe has a nice collection... :kidaround:

I'll think I'll stop over this weekend and take a peek :wishluck:

Bill, can you pick up that low grade BLUE BOLT #1 he still owes me and punch him in the face? Thanks loads.

Thanks Geeks! It would not have been possible without the incredible generosity of the kindest geek amongst us. :)

My generosity only goes so far.You'll have to fork over the cash before it leaves my vault. lol

Cash forked over, grail in hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:):cloud9::acclaim::luhv::whee:

fatepage-1.jpg

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is a thread in General about an auction that several of us went to this weekend. I figured since I posted pictures there, I'd post them here, too:)

All I can say is, that if you want to sell your collection...call these guys, prices were insane, lol...and the auctioneers were very nice:) Batch 5 was in the coverless box I won at the end.

auctionpictures001.jpg

auctionpictures002.jpg

auctionpictures003.jpg

auctionpictures004.jpg

auctionpictures005.jpg

There is a thread in General about an auction that several of us went to this weekend. I figured since I posted pictures there, I'd post them here, too:)

All I can say is, that if you want to sell your collection...call these guys, prices were insane, lol...and the auctioneers were very nice:) Batch 5 was in the coverless box I won at the end.

auctionpictures001.jpg

Great looking VENUS Sharon!!

Gorgeous! :applause:

This is my GA pride and joy to date.Thank you Marc,I still love esquire comics!!

french083.jpg

auctionpictures001.jpg

Great looking VENUS Sharon!!

Great books Sharon!

...before leaving for Germany for a month? Wonder if there is any GA around here?

Bill, can you pick up that low grade BLUE BOLT #1 he still owes me and punch him in the face? Thanks loads.

(thumbs u

(thumbs u

tec 35 for me please

(thumbs u

tec 35 for me please

Looks like he is up in Hamelin. It is about 4 hours from here. I'll see what I can do

(thumbs u

tec 35 for me please

Looks like he is up in Hamelin. It is about 4 hours from here. I'll see what I can do

big wheel time :headbang:

This is my GA pride and joy to date.Thank you Marc,I still love esquire comics!!

french083.jpg

I was reading some Sunday pages in Feature 24 the other day and noticed that George Marcoux also drew a strip called Toddy. Looked like Supersnipe's alter ego. Nice work. Thanks to GA.UK

5098119428_d2c73d1eaa_b.jpg

Edited by BB-Gun

Here's a recent Nedor pickup. I'm trying to build up my collection of some of the cooler Schomburg airbrush covers...and while this one is neither Schomburg nor airbrush, it was just too neat a cover not to grandfather in. :shy:

wonder12.jpg