• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,425 posts in this topic

I've been scanning books for the registry and I don't think I have posted these before.

Exciting22001.jpg

Now there's one you don't see every day :applause:

i was thinking that until this was posted, it wasn't one i saw ANY day. don't ever remember seeing it. very cool.

I've been scanning books for the registry and I don't think I have posted these before.

Exciting22001.jpg

Now there's one you don't see every day :applause:

i was thinking that until this was posted, it wasn't one i saw ANY day. don't ever remember seeing it. very cool.

:whistle:

Exciting22.jpg

Thrilling60001.jpg

I'm beyond posting :hail:s as every single book you've been posting is thus worthy. Keep them coming across all threads and illuminate our deficiencies, please, continue to crush us. Damn great group of books.

Nothing wrong with hand me downs that look like this! :luhv:

Rangers26001.jpg

That Eldon had quite a collection........

what's the earliest eldon anyone can name? i've long lusted after his cap 1; anybody know of an earlier book?

bunch of late 30's centaurs (thumbs u

very excited about my new upgrade. big thanks go to a boardie for this one. i like it so much i may have to bump the cherish a chesler thread, too.

punch20.jpg

GA Big Birds and Big *spoon*'s :cloud9:

:grin:

Nice book!

Edited by Bat-Man