• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,416 posts in this topic

thanks go to the elongated geek for this pretty upgrade.

af4.jpg

Wow! I got that thing shipped out fast!

Thanks guys. I bugged the hell out of my daughters making sure they would be home to receive the packages.

The 56 has historically been my favorite More Fun, but 61 gives it a run for the money if you ask me. However, the 56 now gives me 56 - 70 complete. Some pricey ones on on the distant horizon now though.....

Waiting on one D.Tracy to come in the mail, and I will post the entire run in a group shot.

Regarding the Timely's, seeing Parker's Miss Fury comics a long time back have made me covet them, so I've finally taken the plunge. The MM 82 has been a book I've owned many times, and always regretted selling. So perhaps this one will stick around a while

Thanks guys. I bugged the hell out of my daughters making sure they would be home to receive the packages.

The 56 has historically been my favorite More Fun, but 61 gives it a run for the money if you ask me. However, the 56 now gives me 56 - 70 complete. Some pricey ones on on the distant horizon now though.....

Waiting on one D.Tracy to come in the mail, and I will post the entire run in a group shot.

Regarding the Timely's, seeing Parker's Miss Fury comics a long time back have made me covet them, so I've finally taken the plunge. The MM 82 has been a book I've owned many times, and always regretted selling. So perhaps this one will stick around a while

these old things?

missfurys.jpg

Just when I thought the Long Beach con was going to be a bust this little beauty popped up from a box at Terry's booth. It being Halloween and having always wanted a Plastic Man I took the plunge. The interior stories look equally funky though I still have to read them. Woozy even has his own feature.

106007.jpg.55422d3da9ab6312b86eb41b4b006315.jpg

Great books, Bill :applause:

Just when I thought the Long Beach con was going to be a bust this little beauty popped up from a box at Terry's booth. It being Halloween and having always wanted a Plastic Man I took the plunge. The interior stories look equally funky though I still have to read them. Woozy even has his own feature.

Nice book. Not a cover that stands out until you see a large scan of it. Congrats.

And, yes, Woozie had his own strip :sorry: and so did Chop Chop doh!

I am waiting on the group shot of MF's...one of my fav DC runs...I put together 52-73, but only one time and have never revisited...glad to see pons working on it

Plas39.jpg

Bravo 40 !! That looks great :applause:

Colors look really bright and clean !! Hopefully its Cole stories inside so you can experiance the twisted madness of his genius

Plas39.jpg

Bravo 40 !! That looks great :applause:

Colors look really bright and clean !! Hopefully its Cole stories inside so you can experiance the twisted madness of his genius

Guide says it's Cole. I think I will be saving this one for a read over the Thanksgiving holiday. It looks crazy inside, maybe the beginnings of Cole's madness and bitter end??