• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,422 posts in this topic

Cant compare to the Detecitve 27, but a small gem from my collection. The top of the cover was being cut off at one point as if the copy was going to be returned. It was hanging by a thread and eventually got detached. So the top is much more tattered and worn than the rest of the book. Interesting that a retailer was ready to send the top of the cover back to get credit for it, but for some reason decided not to!

Will send it to Matt Nelson to restore eventually.

2ryq4g3.jpg

AJ

Cant compare to the Detecitve 27, but a small gem from my collection. The top of the cover was being cut off at one point as if the copy was going to be returned. It was hanging by a thread and eventually got detached. So the top is much more tattered and worn than the rest of the book. Interesting that a retailer was ready to send the top of the cover back to get credit for it, but for some reason decided not to!

Will send it to Matt Nelson to restore eventually.

2ryq4g3.jpg

AJ

Cool book. It will look nice restored. Congrats!

Posted it in general but was really excited to show this one off

My cruddy scanner doesn't do the colors justice

scan0013na.jpg

One of my favorite issues, congratulations! :applause:

Posted it in general but was really excited to show this one off

My cruddy scanner doesn't do the colors justice

scan0013na.jpg

One of my favorite issues, congratulations! :applause:

One of my favorites, too. Hope to pick one up soon. :cloud9:

Already posted this in my trooper thread but thought I'd post it here as it's the first one most of this board has seen. Took me years to find this copy.

SpeedComics_24_GA.jpg

cool. never seen that one before. i love it! :golfclap:

Already posted this in my trooper thread but thought I'd post it here as it's the first one most of this board has seen. Took me years to find this copy.

SpeedComics_24_GA.jpg

awesome awesome book. I could have picked one of these up about 5 years ago at Megacon but stupidly took a pass. Phenomenal :applause: