• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,451 posts in this topic

scratched off a doc one night, and a raboy the next. love this cover.

master34.jpg

Cool cover indeed. Gene C had some Raboy covers while you were in the islands. You might want to shoot him a note to see if he has any you need

Thanks! I've been having a hard time finding a nicely centered copy. Seems like #91 is prone to off-center covers.

That's a "Jeff" quality copy - very nice (thumbs u

He is a comic rarely seen. Ziff Davis pub FUNLAND COMICS #NN (1950) in mint condition. No puzzles or activities done. Bought it recently. I have seen this book before but always with puzzles and activities worked on so when I saw this copy I had to add it to my odd collection.

Photobucket

He is a comic rarely seen. Ziff Davis pub FUNLAND COMICS #NN (1953) in mint condition. No puzzles or activities done. Bought it recently. I have seen this book before but always with puzzles and activities worked on so when I saw this copy I had to add it to my odd collection.

Photobucket

Great! :applause: