• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,411 posts in this topic

Do two Wrights make a wrong? All I know is they make a happy RedFury! :cloud9:

Military Comics 1

MilitaryComics1CGCVF85.jpg

Smash Comics 14

SmashComics14CGCVF85.jpg

Beautiful twosome (thumbs u

Jumbo17.jpg

One of my favorite books. I had pondered this copy for the last couple of years but was a little reluctant because it was raw. It looks like I should have bit the bullet. Great book Jeff (thumbs u

this one is also wonderful, imo.

mysterymen10.jpg

This should be designated as a classic cover by those in the know

Absolutely (thumbs u

Finally arrived today... :banana:

c8c6c0c1.jpg

MMMM!! Very nice! :whee:

Great eye appeal!

Question I have 4 copies of Four Color #1295 Mr. Ed with Alan Young (Wilbur Post) on the cover. He is going to sign the covers for me. These four copies have only been touched for at most 30 seconds since their printing back in the 60's. They are NM+ file copies I got out of a Dell warehouse sell back in the 80's and were only touched when I pulled them out to bag them.

My question is should I have them signed? Also, where on the comic should I have them signed on the cover? Here is a pic of one of them. Any help on what to do would be appreciated.

Photoalbum4023.jpg

Question I have 4 copies of Four Color #1295 Mr. Ed with Alan Young (Wilbur Post) on the cover. He is going to sign the covers for me. These four copies have only been touched for at most 30 seconds since their printing back in the 60's. They are NM+ file copies I got out of a Dell warehouse sell back in the 80's and were only touched when I pulled them out to bag them.

My question is should I have them signed? Also, where on the comic should I have them signed on the cover? Here is a pic of one of them. Any help on what to do would be appreciated.

Photoalbum4023.jpg

I know you don't like having things slabbed but getting an autograph on a book (especially on the cover) without getting the sig certified doesn't do much of anything but bring down the book's value down. If you are going to do it without getting it SSed, I'd have him sign it on the first page.