• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,411 posts in this topic

My Heritage win. Kind of a cool issue that I always passed over in favor of war covers. Schomburg returns as cover artist with a new style. His earlier Thrilling covers were more reminiscent of his early Timely style. This cover is busier than most of his Nedor work...

thrilling36.jpg

My Heritage win. Kind of a cool issue that I always passed over in favor of war covers. Schomburg returns as cover artist with a new style. His earlier Thrilling covers were more reminiscent of his early Timely style. This cover is busier than most of his Nedor work...

thrilling36.jpg

I like that Gorilla Love cover. :golfclap:

thrilling36.jpg

I like that Gorilla Love cover. :golfclap:

You got a gorgeous copy at a good price. The colors are awesome!

thrilling36.jpg

That is a busy cover! Skull guy using a snake as a weapon, gorilla molesting blonde gal, Doc Strange taking out two threats at once, and the obligatory racially insensitive portrayal of one of the Commando Cubs.

I thought this was a particularly impressive Schomburg cover! :applause:

thrilling36.jpg

I posted a few books in Comics General but figured I'd post this one in the GA section too. Just got this one in..

Pep22CGC65.jpg

Wow!! (worship) Great book, not even listed in the census yet.

Edited by Twistty1

thrilling36.jpg

Nice.