• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,442 posts in this topic

Pretty excited to be able to add this one to my collection...

Contact_Comics1_zps2ab8d462.jpg

Fantastic book! Congrats!

TERRIFIC BOOK!...I'm always surprised to see comics that I never saw before...that

I didn't even know existed.

mm

So I just bought this comic (1946) because of one reason. Double Cover. the top cover is pretty rough but as you can see the underlying cover looks pretty good. I already one of this in VF+ or better, but couldn't pass this up for 45.00. Could always lose the front and back cover and have a pretty nice book, if I needed to I guess.

photo2_zps5abb8bf8.jpg

I wanted to share this with my fellow boardies I was so happy to win this last. Very tough book

Here it is :banana::banana::banana:

57aaec12ea05303f61791b7e5d5fd184_zpsabf2c632.jpg

Great pick up! Very cool book. (thumbs u

Thank you I'm soo happy

Ivan, congratulations. This is a very rare and important book. First minority superhero. First Nedor. Tough tough gem.

I wanted to share this with my fellow boardies I was so happy to win this last. Very tough book

Thank you I'm soo happy

Ivan, congratulations. This is a very rare and important book. First minority superhero. First Nedor. Tough tough gem.

No doubt. That is super cool! :applause:

Didn't think I was gonna be buying anything for the rest of the year, but I have such poor self control.TheAmericanAirForces2front_zpscd9c31c4.jpg Wish it didn't have that blue marker on it, but beggars can't be choosers.

Bust it free and read it!!!Cool comic!

Thank you I'm soo happy

Can anyone tell me if it was reprinted anywhere so i could read the no doubt amazing stories?

Very important and amazing indeed.I love this thread and your books gang,so enriching!

Jimmers