• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,445 posts in this topic

That one is a beauty, Alan. I don't think I've seen you post that one before.

I have not. It's important to keep a surprise or two in the back pocket for emergencies like preventing the looming mitchastrophe. I think we'll close this round with a little group shot.

MarvyMarvelgroup.jpg

Beautifully concluded!

i'm not a big crime book collector, but came across a pretty little church book with a simon and kirby cover.

headline34.jpg

Pretty book, Geek (thumbs u

i'm not a big crime book collector, but came across a pretty little church book with a simon and kirby cover.

headline34.jpg

Pretty book, Geek (thumbs u

Great action scene that really shoots from the hip!

Not the biggest book out there but I've been searching for this one for a long time and finally snagged it yesterday. This is the only copy I've seen anywhere so I'm glad to have it on it's way! (pic is from seller's ebay listing, hence the panel shot too)

$_57.JPG

Not the biggest book out there but I've been searching for this one for a long time and finally snagged it yesterday. This is the only copy I've seen anywhere so I'm glad to have it on it's way! (pic is from seller's ebay listing, hence the panel shot too)

$_57.JPG

Great covers on those Cole comics but is the interior story original?

11313866614_9caf17063f_c.jpg

11314312916_6b1d953b53_b.jpg

I like this Speed cover and I think it fits in there with my other two favorites.

TERRIFIC BOOKS!

I must say that I don't remember ever seeing these on the newsstands...if I had, I

would have surely picked them up!

mm