• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,411 posts in this topic

I just scored this baby, it is rare enough that overstreet listed it as "may not exist", and Gerber never got a picture of it. I have counted 3 different versions of it so far and a grand total of 6 copies. Each version has a different interior (and slightly modified covers) but they all have a blank last page for some unknown reason. Very, very happy with this one.

01_BC6_cover_zps44460146.jpg

What a truly great looking book!

mm

A glimpse of Cheetah's wonderful copy reminded me of what a fun cover this is and led me to spring for this one.

bri417a2_zpsb750bd7e.jpg

love it, congrats

A glimpse of Cheetah's wonderful copy reminded me of what a fun cover this is and led me to spring for this one.

bri417a2_zpsb750bd7e.jpg

Very nice!

I just scored this baby, it is rare enough that overstreet listed it as "may not exist", and Gerber never got a picture of it. I have counted 3 different versions of it so far and a grand total of 6 copies. Each version has a different interior (and slightly modified covers) but they all have a blank last page for some unknown reason. Very, very happy with this one.

01_BC6_cover_zps44460146.jpg

What a truly great looking book!

mm

I picked up this copy in 1993. Inside is Martin King Private Eye

NOTICE HOW MY COPY HAS THE OVERLAY BANNER. INTERESTING!

147172.jpg.f43362e0bc762c5c7a0d1f308ea3a841.jpg

I bought this today...

Adv61_zps62c23999.jpg

Don't know if Burnley ever got a lifetime achievement award for his work with DC

but since he added a touch of class to Superman, Batman (Sunday funnies) and Starman.

Here is one I found on line..

13973607858_f6f167cba0_o.jpg