• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,385 posts in this topic

I have wanted this book since I started collecting golden age 1 1/2 years ago.

StarRanger1.jpg

Since Thanksgiving is coming up and nobody in my family would understand what the heck I'm talking about, I'll say it here: "I'm thankful that Cheetah doesn't collect mid-grade westerns."

:o That book is from 1937 :o Its older than my dad, who was born in '38

One really nice aspect of the Star Rangers is that they are big -- magazine sized!

A fellow boardie did me a favor in selling me this copy.

StarRanger1.jpg

I'm looking forward to reading mine and the large size will definitely make it stand out from the other comics I own.

Your copy is spectacular though, that was some favor.

Pretty much the end of my GA scan stack except for a few miscellaneous Fiction House's. I've got some good stuff coming back from CGC soon. It is in the 'safe' awaiting one other book. Can't wait to get it and post some of the good stuff.

Namora1001.jpg

Jungle5001.jpg

Loads of great books! :applause:

Saved the best for last, perhaps?

Jungle5001.jpg

Just got to the box of Black Cats that Bill sold me. I figure if I'm going to spend my Sunday scanning. I might as well post them. My daughters sure as hell aren't interested in this stuff.

BlackCat01001.jpg

BlackCat02001.jpg

BlackCat04001.jpg

BlackCat08001.jpg