• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,422 posts in this topic

That is a nice set of issues! :applause:

Here's the newest (and oldest) book in my collection. I first saw this cover when october posted his beautiful copy last year and just had to get one. :headbang:

amf_v2_5_zpsfcaece0f.jpeg

Whoa - good catch. Rare, classic book. Congrats.

Here's the newest (and oldest) book in my collection. I first saw this cover when october posted his beautiful copy last year and just had to get one. :headbang:

Whoa - good catch. Rare, classic book. Congrats.

I only half heartedly bid on this one (I emailed seller to count pages for me, he never responded)... went relatively cheap, I thought, so good pick up if all there...

A National acquisition received some time ago.

Recently scanned and catalogued into the MC collection...

NC-38.jpg

Mitch did this come out of a collection? The colors really pop and it looks like this book was bought and stored away, untouched for years. :applause:

Whoa, congrat's HR - what a book! :cloud9: