• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,385 posts in this topic

I've been looking for a copy of this book for years. Very satisfied, even with the lower grade, but I'll certainly keep my eye out for an upgrade. :cloud9:

adventure46.jpg

Love that book :luhv:

It's on my want list too

I've been looking for a copy of this book for years. Very satisfied, even with the lower grade, but I'll certainly keep my eye out for an upgrade. :cloud9:

adventure46.jpg

A great book.

adventure46.jpg

Tough book great cover.Enjoy!

adventure46.jpg

It is tough. Only the Church and Larson copies grade higher than this one!

adventure46.jpg

It is tough. Only the Church and Larson copies grade higher than this one!

That book's on my want list, too. I had no idea there were so few mid/high-grade copies around. I guess I'd better be prepared to compromise on the grade.

adventure46.jpg

Congrats! I know it's been on your "need" list for many years!

adventure46.jpg

You would be hard pressed to find a nicer looking 3.0 than that. Congrats!

adventure46.jpg

You would be hard pressed to find a nicer looking 3.0 than that. Congrats!

Agreed, that's a really nice 3.0.

adventure46.jpg

Great looking 3.0 Jeff, you should post it in the Adventure thread (not that I can find it, nor the More Fun thread either... :sorry: )