• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,385 posts in this topic

I've been looking for a copy of this book for years. Very satisfied, even with the lower grade, but I'll certainly keep my eye out for an upgrade. :cloud9:

adventure46.jpg

better than 3.0 appeal for sure. Nice Jeff. That's a tough Sandman cover. I believe a copy with no BC and loose FC sold cheap on HA a few weeks ago.

The old business copier died so I bought a new one with color scanning abilities and thought I would try it out on some slabs. I haven't gotten the blues correct yet, but it only takes 2 seconds per scan. Looks like it will be a major time-saver for me!

LibertyScouts2_zpse295901d.jpg

One of my other favorite GGA comics arrived today, thanks to Skybolt :)

Very pleased to add this to my collection

sevenseas3_zpsa93c0904.jpg

That's a tough one. Congrats, Bill!

I thought you got a very nice deal on that book.

I thought so too. Was expecting to have to bid strong but I got lucky I guess. ComicLink Focused auctions probably don't garner that much attention.

ever since bedrock showed his killer copy, i've been wantin' one. c'link pickup!

hof18.jpg

Just read that book via the Russ Cochran reprint last night. A terrific comic book in every way! :applause:

I thought you got a very nice deal on that book.

I thought so too. Was expecting to have to bid strong but I got lucky I guess. ComicLink Focused auctions probably don't garner that much attention.

I bid on it. But have been traveling all week and couldn't participate in the final portion