• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,388 posts in this topic

I blinked in my endless gaze at PCH long enough to notice some wonderful Capt. Marvel books courtesy of Ciorac!

Great Atomic Bomb cover on this one and features a very unhappy story where everyone on earth dies except for Capt Marvel! :o

Captain%20Marvel%20%2066_zpshmawi4yf.jpg

Next is my first Raboy cover, what a treat!

Captain%20Marvel%20Jr.%20%2018_zpsyzucugtj.jpg

Is this considered a Golden Age 'comic book' or something else?

Not just comics, SUPER comics!

20151029_081144.jpg

Indeed it is. I like Super Comics very much. In fact, I am only 3 issues short of having the complete run

It's nice to have a big book.

Action%206%20OwW%209917.25%201938.jpeg

You could post this 100 times and I wouldn't get tired of seeing it. Awesome book! :headbang:

..... color me strange, but Ive always liked the early NON Superman covers the best..... and this is a favorite. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Finally I have a Boy Comics #13, one of the few remaining Golden Age books that I had on my initial "wish list" for the wartime period that I really wanted to have.

Cover is detached but it is a nice lowgrade copy.

One of the rare instances where I buy a book mostly for the cover and for its visual impact besides the historical weight.

vsPa9yZh.jpg