• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,385 posts in this topic

thanks, cheetah!!!!

Jumbo9889x1280_zpsa5ef4b07.jpg

One of the very coolest of comics. Congrats geek (thumbs u

.... is it true that these early Jumbos are SO big that you have to catch a Bus to check the corners out ? GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

A quick group shot of a collection I am slowly beginning to process..... I was happy with a low grade Superman # 24......I was stunned to find an incomplete Superman # 1 hiding inside it. Its missing the first 2 wraps and the centerfold.

supes_zpsfaepwax1.jpeg

A quick group shot of a collection I am slowly beginning to process..... I was happy with a low grade Superman # 24......I was stunned to find an incomplete Superman # 1 hiding inside it. Its missing the first 2 wraps and the centerfold.

supes_zpsfaepwax1.jpeg

Sweet score! If you need a home for that Pep... :baiting:

supes_zpsfaepwax1.jpeg

Sweet score! If you need a home for that Pep... :baiting:

Why do I never find collections with good stuff in them.

supes_zpsfaepwax1.jpeg

Very cool. I'd love to have to "process" that collection. It goes to show you that there really still are stashes of old comics out there for us to discover and "process"

Thanks Bill. I am all over the place in GA. I really love this one as well. I posted it in another thread when I bought it, but today I have it in hand and it is awesome.

zip%20jet_zpsz0xgj89g.jpg

stellar copy (worship)

Awesome awesome book Greg!!! That is so cool!!! (thumbs u