• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,388 posts in this topic

Also won this last night.

Since Jay Garrick showed up this season on The Flash TV series the timing seems right for both although the second cover is actually a Hawkman cover on a Flash comic.

Are the Hawkman covers on Flash comics less popular to collectors?

I like them but they seem easier to win at auction over the Flash being on the cover. Exceptions being of coarse issues like #104.

Nice book! Congrats! The Hawkman cover on #33 has also been a popular one too. Iv'e lost MANY an auction trying to snag one...

:banana:

1510151243371.jpg

Can anyone tell me if this is a Dedini copy ? I believe he numbered his books.

You are accumulating a terrific collection of early Batman Tecs. This is a particularly nice copy.

Thanks Tony.

Anyone know if it is a Dedini copy ? I was under the impression that all his books were numbered. I've seen a Tec 40 9.0 that has a very similar number stamp.

The stamp sure looks distinctive, but I don't think there was a Tec 39 in the books that Weiss brought to market. I can't remember whether the books he sold were supposed to be the whole collection or not. hm

Thanks Tony.

Anyone know if it is a Dedini copy ? I was under the impression that all his books were numbered. I've seen a Tec 40 9.0 that has a very similar number stamp.

The stamp sure looks distinctive, but I don't think there was a Tec 39 in the books that Weiss brought to market. I can't remember whether the books he sold were supposed to be the whole collection or not. hm

I know the Weiss Tec 31 has "1001" stamped on the FC.

:banana:

1510151243371.jpg

Can anyone tell me if this is a Dedini copy ? I believe he numbered his books.

Congrats Peter. Great book.

Picked this up recently on the boards.

Steranko liked the cover enough to drop it into his HOC volume 1.

Nice! I love yellow covers, and the colors on yours sure are nice. Definitely got mine beat!

v5v6f5.jpg