• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,385 posts in this topic

Wow,thought id get SOME love...

You do ... it's your books we don't like. (I kid, I kid ...)

Nice books. I particularly like the Jane Arden, which is really tough to find in any condition. Yours looks like a very sharp copy.

I know I have showed this to Bill,but not sure if I put it here.Having a rare the pc is working night.

ea6d98dd-920c-4986-a559-97a8f9825722_zps81b32285.jpg

I like all of those but my eyes are drawn straight to the title on this one. I really like that they made the bullets and casings different colors, as opposed to the earlier issues.

Cool books Porcupine! Especially love the Bullet Man.

lol sometimes it happens. I'm still smarting from the thud my Boy Comics I recently posted in this thread :sorry:

But, all in the game. Keep on posting!

lol sometimes it happens. I'm still smarting from the thud my Boy Comics I recently posted in this thread :sorry:

Don't let them get you down Corey. I have felt the same way many times but I know there are a LOT of people here that just love all GA comics. Post what you like, it is very much appreciated.

Don't let them get you down Corey. I have felt the same way many times but I know there are a LOT of people here that just love all GA comics. Post what you like, it is very much appreciated.

Thank you so very much all!I sort of go for a mix of quantity with what I think is underated quality...and I read all my books,so mid grade it is for me,fun wise,dollar wise lol.

Corey(if I may) i would have drooled on the Boy Comics,must have missed them...ive got a nifty little spread of Boy Canadian eds...love the Canuck copies,see any,think of me!not just BOY ,all,Timely especially.

Robert,thanks for pointing out the mystery artist on the real life'.was wondering when somebody would!

The Arden is a nice solid copy,the colours are super rich.

The Bullettman ,if you look close,has some glue or something on his flying "swoop" ....im wondering,since it is stamped as complimentary ,what it was that was atached to it,what product ect...

Thanks all for giving me a chance to gab comics!

And Cimm,love you too bro,always good to see you are not working too hard!!!

Edited by porcupine48

Eh eh, don't let it get you down;

these guys are all jaded, myself included. At times I've posted what I've considered some knockout books, only to see no response.

The sign on the door reads, "Golden Age Only", and that would indicate ALL G/A books, regardless of condition! :wink:

These books are awesome, congrats. I love the Real Life book!

Underated in my eyes...

5611f1a6-84c2-4181-8e1d-f54ea3c458bd_zps692f569b.jpg

Brigham Young makes the cover of Real Life but not Darwin? It seems so unfair. I think he was eaten by Subby's dragon.

23266900389_75d78f2c8a_b.jpg

My book arrived from HA today :banana:

1A4127D1-1EEC-44CF-92BE-E675AE80CF6B_zps62dag5mo.jpg

Fun book :)

And I think it is amazing that our own StrawMan (Billy Parker) wrote it and is still with us. Man he is getting old

Might explain some of his posts. hm