• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,385 posts in this topic

I'm always kinda surprised that SS 7 doesn't seem to get much love anymore, but it's one of my absolute favorite GA books. Probably long overdue for me to take the plunge on an upgrade hm

ea51c0b1-d81e-41aa-b3b0-842feb5ea6ba_zpsemtw18kc.jpg

That's pretty awesome! Would have scared the bejezus out of me as a kid!

What a superb Jack Cole classic, pre-Eel O'Brien! Just don't come across this one all that often!

Here is its older sibling, hitting the stands 4 months earlier. A bit disheveled but attractive colors nonetheless.

Silver_Streak_7_300_6w8q_zpsqbn5fioo.jpg

Love the 6 as well!! Classic! Still need to get me one of those...they make quite a pair!

SliverStreak8_zps1ed848f2.jpg

AWESOME!!

I'm always kinda surprised that SS 7 doesn't seem to get much love anymore, but it's one of my absolute favorite GA books. Probably long overdue for me to take the plunge on an upgrade hm

ea51c0b1-d81e-41aa-b3b0-842feb5ea6ba_zpsemtw18kc.jpg

That's pretty awesome! Would have scared the bejezus out of me as a kid!

What a superb Jack Cole classic, pre-Eel O'Brien! Just don't come across this one all that often!

Here is its older sibling, hitting the stands 4 months earlier. A bit disheveled but attractive colors nonetheless.

Silver_Streak_7_300_6w8q_zpsqbn5fioo.jpg

Love the 6 as well!! Classic! Still need to get me one of those...they make quite a pair!

SliverStreak8_zps1ed848f2.jpg

AWESOME!!

Very Cool, Mr. Erb!

We're on a roll... do I see a 5? Or a 9? A straight flush?

Anyone else have one of these, can't recall seeing one for sale in quite a while:

06d565ab-48be-4c2b-a497-cd0f409f9cf5_zpsb5bpbdxx.jpg

Great book! So much mayhem going on. The goblin with the explosives detonator. The goblin with the knife in the man's back. The lady in a coma (or is she just having a nap?). And of course the word "skein"!

Only in the Golden Age.