• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,388 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:
13 hours ago, The-Collector said:

PGX?

Yep :sorry:

My record with them is awful. Hope this one fairs better. 

My record has also been bad.  The only successes I've had lately are few books I've bought from the submitter, who vouched for the grade.  Those have come back from CGC at about the same grade.

I hope this one works out for you.

14 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

No, I didn't even know that was available with them. 

They posted some samples of their notes from Journey into Mystery #85 and Wonder Woman #105.

IMG_0544.thumb.JPG.3c1b30efa1bc2308d9edd47ee50f52da.JPGIMG_0545.thumb.JPG.f9fa52c94b26cb9ac14feb19028c2fd5.JPG

Not sure why they address everything to mother though...:nyah:

3 hours ago, Readcomix said:

Just picked these up in a trade on Friday; leaning toward read and release program for them, as there's some things being dangled in front of me. Will read, and see if the danglies live up to their hype before deciding...

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

That is a sweet Wonder Woman cover (to me at least) in the run. A little odd maybe.

Not sure why Gandalf stole Merlins robes in the corner but it adds to the bizarre nature. Only WW tied up on a cover is better than this. lol

Battle for Fairyland! :acclaim:

Edited by N e r V

15 minutes ago, N e r V said:

That is a sweet Wonder Woman cover (to me at least) in the run. A little odd maybe.

Not sure why Gandalf stole Merlins robes in the corner but it adds to the bizarre nature. Only WW tied up on a cover is better than this. lol

Battle for Fairyland! :acclaim:

Definitely a bizarre one,which I like :insane:

These early 50's DC's can be tough, and it was flat and clean and bright (plus bizarre!) what's not to love ???