• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,385 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

I saw these at the Akron comic con today and got a couple. Very very cool and reasonable. 

I’m going to send them images of my favorite covers and they’re going to do them. 

BF1985F0-9E3B-47A3-BF61-7089C2880908.jpeg

0CC79A2E-5F18-427F-AD93-BADC88B4BC21.jpeg

5A2A356D-3777-4CCC-8A9B-8E95E0ACA353.jpeg

I'll take a set of whatever your making!

Edited by ThothAmon

20 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Seriously these things look incredible in person. I can’t believe they’re making them less than a half hour from my house.  The girls they had manning the booths is :angel:what I should have really taken a picture of. 

Hey Rick nice haul!! Is there a decent amount of Gold in room? Couldn’t make it do to familial obligations and was curious!! Any MLJ/Fox/Ace hero stuff to be found. I am assuming not but figured i would ask :) Have fun!!

38 minutes ago, gino2paulus2 said:

Hey Rick nice haul!! Is there a decent amount of Gold in room? Couldn’t make it do to familial obligations and was curious!! Any MLJ/Fox/Ace hero stuff to be found. I am assuming not but figured i would ask :) Have fun!!

Very little gold. All American had a fair amount of gold Detective though.

Picked up this new Professor Supermind and Son.  Looks great but has a mouse chew on the spine edge right in the center .

It's doesn't affect the story or art or structural integrity of the book.  Wonder where that mouse is today ? 

59ff52ae65dc2_Popular63_0001.thumb.jpg.136cd7945642f68a53de451168e9cea0.jpg