• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,442 posts in this topic

Thank you GE that is a great copy you got there. (thumbs u I never see the #55 around too often and I'm looking forward to cracking this one out of its shell.

that is a gorgeous book. now that we're talking d.c.'s, here's my d.c. collection in full formation. just stuck it over in group.

dcs.jpg

I like a lot of the cover selections you picked out. Really nice collection.

Ken

Thank you GE that is a great copy you got there. (thumbs u I never see the #55 around too often and I'm looking forward to cracking this one out of its shell.

that is a gorgeous book. now that we're talking d.c.'s, here's my d.c. collection in full formation. just stuck it over in group.

dcs.jpg

Pretty cool group Billy.

When did you get the '40 World's Fair? Did I miss that or am I having a brain fart?

you missed it; about 6 weeks old i'd say--ebay buy.

dcs.jpg

Never mind Parker's DC group shot,I just saw a pig fly past my window... lol

Edited by Detective27Kid

Here's my latest purchase courtesy of Gator.I've been smiling ear to ear since freeing it from the slab.

detective36.jpg

yep...made a promise to XL that if I was ever able to upgrade to the Crippin copy of 36, then that cosmic aeroplane copy went to him!...thanks to coolj, I got the crippin, and XL got the CA!....

everyone is happy!

gator

Here's my latest purchase courtesy of Gator.I've been smiling ear to ear since freeing it from the slab.

detective36.jpg

yep...made a promise to XL that if I was ever able to upgrade to the Crippin copy of 36, then that cosmic aeroplane copy went to him!...thanks to coolj, I got the crippin, and XL got the CA!....

everyone is happy!

gator

Congrats XL!!!!!! (thumbs u

If you ever want to sell :takeit: in a heart beat!!!!!

everyone is happy!

gator

Gator is a man of his word(promise) (thumbs u and I am very,very happy indeed.