• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,445 posts in this topic

Everytime somone posts a gorgeous copy of an EC book (like this) I have to spend the next few days talking myself out of collecting them :frustrated:

Thanks for posting! The size looks fine; I usually have two images per book saved. One is a large size, and the other is a reduced size for posting in the forums, emailing, or on my comicspace page.

Thanks for the kind words and suggestions everyone! :foryou:

I'm not a Nedor guy per se, so this was an impulse buy for me.

2nd Fighting Yank, bright colors, off-white to white pages, and the only copy in census...needless to say, I am all :) s

000_0121.jpg

Not a big Nedor fan myself but that is a great book!!

Well done Steve (thumbs u

Well, I finally figured out how to use my scanner, so here's a sweet book I bought a few months back (one of my favorite EC sci-fi covers) :cloud9:

wf17-1.jpg

If possible, could you please let me know via the board (or PM) if the size of the scan is good before I scan all my books. Also, is there an easy way to post the scans straight from my computer hard-drive (instead of putting everything on Photobucket)?

Now I can compliment you for a change! :hi:

Sweet file copy and as mentioned...a dinosaur cover too! (worship)

This bad good girl just arrived thanks to Socratic Wonder.

Jumbocomics29.jpg

My co-workers now know what a slab is and great white pages are. My wife commented on seeing the picture after I purchased the book that Bob was hot. I had to explain to her that he was the doofus Sheena had to rescue every issue.

Honestly, I don't know what Sheena sees in that guy.

I can't see what does Sheena sees in Socratic Wonder either!

Especially now that he seems to be getting rid of her namesake's books.

1. I was talking about Bob.

2. SW is selling off a few books to purchase something big. I wish him luck because it's a book all you will recognize, one of my favorite GA covers, and one I would not mind owning one of these days.

3. If a Jumbo 31 comes up for sale, anticipate a battle between us for it. Pistols at 50 yards or something dignified and honorable like that.

1. I was talking about Bob.

2. SW is selling off a few books to purchase something big. I wish him luck because it's a book all you will recognize, one of my favorite GA covers, and one I would not mind owning one of these days.

3. If a Jumbo 31 comes up for sale, anticipate a battle between us for it. Pistols at 50 yards or something dignified and honorable like that.

You do know his (SW's) girlfriend is actually named Sheena? She digs the funnybooks too.