• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,450 posts in this topic

Just picked this up. Thanks Dino :cool:

Exciting32CGC35oww.jpg

Good for you, Ben :applause: (great pages on that copy too!)

Thanks Guys..This book is more like 4.5. CGC was tough on it...plus, the colors are BLAZING compared to the scan...Nedors are so cheap compared to Timelys :grin:

And the Schomburg war covers are killer...

Edited by Primetime

put this up the other day before it was in my hot little hands, but now i'm holding it. goes into my "favorites" box now. man, i love this book.

RAD43DF12008118_131224.jpg

when i won this one, i expected the back cover to have problems, because it was just too pretty for a 5.5. but it's in, the back is as pretty as the front, and bedrock and i looked it up and down and agreed it was better than advertised. very happy am I, yeeesss.

RAD299712007112_124523.jpg

put this up the other day before it was in my hot little hands, but now i'm holding it. goes into my "favorites" box now. man, i love this book.

Crack her out and let's take a peek at the innards

(tsk)

when i won this one, i expected the back cover to have problems, because it was just too pretty for a 5.5. but it's in, the back is as pretty as the front, and bedrock and i looked it up and down and agreed it was better than advertised. very happy am I, yeeesss.

very pretty, congrats there

The Red Bee kicks A $$

! (worship)

The Red Bee kicks A $$

! (worship)

he does indeed, BF, but on that cover i think it's neon kicking it.

yippeee! tho' i was shut out in the main auction, i did make a pick-up in the little tagalong deal that just ended. stain on back of book, and probably on pages, accounts for this killer book getting the grade it does. i love it.

punchmilehigh.jpg

I just won ths one of Heritage. A long time search for this issue, but finally found. I bid on three others from around the same time but lost out...

det197.jpg

sctatch another off the list!

yippeee! tho' i was shut out in the main auction, i did make a pick-up in the little tagalong deal that just ended. stain on back of book, and probably on pages, accounts for this killer book getting the grade it does. i love it.

punchmilehigh.jpg

I had that on my watch list...nice book

My raw copy is sitting on my to-read shelf. I'll post some pictures of the innards in the next few days. There's lots and lots of GGA goodness in this issue.

My raw copy is sitting on my to-read shelf. I'll post some pictures of the innards in the next few days. There's lots and lots of GGA goodness in this issue.

So you're the one that outbid me on that book :mad: