• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,395 posts in this topic

Just got this one in today. I used the live.com 30% rebate to get it quite a reasonable price.

AirFighters2001.jpg

dern, that is awesome on both accounts (the book and the discount)

Just got this one in today. I used the live.com 30% rebate to get it quite a reasonable price.

AirFighters2001.jpg

I saw that book up on ebay several months ago, but forgot to pull the trigger. 30% off? :o Great pickup!

:makepoint:

bb54-75.jpg

:banana:

A true classic - congrats! (thumbs u

:tonofbricks: wasn't expecting to see another copy within the same weekend, especially since it took me over 10 or so years to find...just wish mine didn't have the silver fish damage on the TLC like yours...

I guess great minds think alike...awesome book...is that the heritage one? I finally found my copy, took me many years to find one that was somewhat presentable and affordable...love this book

DSC01038-1.jpg

Yeah it was the Heritage one. I couldn't let it go at such a low price! Of course now I have two since I bought one at Comic Con this summer.

But just having the book is cool, silverfish or not! And you must be totally :cloud9: after ten years looking!

that is way cool, to capture a book after 10 years of searching... I don't think I would have the patiences!

I would see one and it would be too beat up, then I would see one and not have the money...kept on like that...I guess I owe Harley a big thanks for working out a great plan and deal for me otherwise I'd still be on the hunt...Thanks guys...Cant stop staring at this book...

Is there a Golden Age war thread?

This Quality war book from 1953 sure didn't draw much attention. G. I. Combat 7 from June 1953. GCD says that there might be a Crandall story. No one's going to be jealous about its condition.

gicomb7.jpg

Seller's scan.

Jack

Is there a Golden Age war thread?

Yes

linky

Thanks! I don't think I've ever seen that thread active. I just reposted there.

Jack

It's been a while.

I track a number of inactive threads that I think are good ones as sometimes they age long enough to seem new again.

It's been a while.

I track a number of inactive threads that I think are good ones as sometimes they age long enough to seem new again.

doh! And I thought I was a geek :baiting:

So did we!

:baiting: :baiting:

Jack

PS -- Billy is faster on the draw tonight.

Edited by selegue