• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,385 posts in this topic

AF 29 is down right TOUGH!

Not anymore. That is why I jumped at this one! And Billy struck a very good deal with me, and now I ahve one less in the 20-finish to worry about :banana: Number 2 is on the way from Flaming Telepath whenever he ships it. After that comes my first group shot :headbang:

Not anymore. That is why I jumped at this one! And Billy struck a very good deal with me, and now I ahve one less in the 20-finish to worry about :banana: Number 2 is on the way from Flaming Telepath whenever he ships it. After that comes my first group shot :headbang:

Looking forward to it :applause:

Looking forward to it :applause:

Many are from you. But I still wish I bought that Jitterbug cover. I havent seen another yet...

Live.com 30% discount + eBay 10% coupon = Affordable Grail! :banana:

Amazing Stories vol. 1, no. 1 - An awesome piece of SF history!

AmazingStories1926-04sm.jpg

:applause:

One of my favorite books, and a historical title. I've been thinking of working on my run, probably either take it up until 1930 or when the book went from bedsheet to regular pulp size. :cloud9:

One of my favorite books, and a historical title. I've been thinking of working on my run, probably either take it up until 1930 or when the book went from bedsheet to regular pulp size. :cloud9:

Does that mean the 2nd issue that I've been eyeing on your site is going to be off the market soon? :eek:

I'm not sure where I'm going to cut off the run. I thought I might just do the Paul covers, but there's several post-Paul covers I like too.

BTW, have you ever been to Jerry Corder's book store in Jacksonville? He's got comics, pulps, and tons of SF books. I stopped in there today on my way through town and had a blast going through stuff and talking to Jerry - my wife had to drag me out. :)

Live.com 30% discount + eBay 10% coupon = Affordable Grail! :banana:

Amazing Stories vol. 1, no. 1 - An awesome piece of SF history!

AmazingStories1926-04sm.jpg

FANTASTIC book, Theagenes!! I was watching it on ebay... I have bought a lot from that seller lately! Great guy! If I didn't have a copy in about that condition, I would have been all over it!

The discount helps too, I'm sure!! (thumbs u

yellowjacket10.jpg

:o

Did you just find out that second cover? I hate it when sellers don't tell you about hidden defects! :frustrated:

:jokealert:

Big thank you to Billy Parker for this one. And I havent posted anything here for awhile. But should have a good amount coming in the next month. In the Meantime

All-Flash-1.jpg

Not an issue you see posted here very often, nice.

cool cover, never noticed that one before.

FANTASTIC book, Theagenes!! I was watching it on ebay... I have bought a lot from that seller lately! Great guy! If I didn't have a copy in about that condition, I would have been all over it!

The discount helps too, I'm sure!! (thumbs u

Thanks Ryan. The discount helped a lot. I was the high bidder the first time he listed it in the auction format, but it didn't meet the reserve. Then he listed it as a Buy it Now and I was able to get it with the discount for less than what my original bid was in the auction! :)