• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,385 posts in this topic

Two new file copies in the mail today.....First Love 11 and 35...35 is a SOTI illustration.."the name of this comic is First Love...missed out on this one a few years back, nice to finally find it in nice condition...

FirstLove11FileCopy.jpgFirstLove35Filecopy.jpgFirstLovesmackdown.jpg

Very cool Twistty :applause: Gorgeous copies.

Late 40's DC are prob. my faves. They really matured to a point of excellence there I feel.

I've just got in some high number Flash as well that I'm currently going through, and wow...these books are loaded! :cloud9:

(very cool Eh! by the way)

Just picked this one up with a ridiculously low BIN on ebay. I hope it looks as good in hand as it seems, it's a tough book to find.

the infamous "Built like a brick shiitehouse" cover! :cloud9:

3121544205_d349658988_o.jpg

Niice - I wouldn't mind having that one :applause:

some of the off-brand Mad imitators had great covers - I've always liked the Atlas horror/humor covers as well.

Late 40's DC are prob. my faves. They really matured to a point of excellence there I feel.

I've just got in some high number Flash as well that I'm currently going through, and wow...these books are loaded! :cloud9:

(very cool Eh! by the way)

I prefer late 40s DCs as well - better writing - and Toth, Kubert and Sprang art :cloud9:

New pickup today - for some reason, I suddenly got into a late 40's DC mood (unexplored territory for me)...and this is an appropriate book considering the weather we are experiencing (brrrr)!

AllAmer90.jpg

Love that book :luhv:

Not often seen, and it should be in my comic box..... :baiting: