• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Virtual Comicon April 14-15, 2007

161 posts in this topic

On behalf of the Virtual Comicon Commitee, we'd like to announce the second CGC Boards Virtual Comicon, now expanded to two days. The show will take place on Saturday and Sunday April 14 and 15, from 6-12 PM EDT, in the marketplace section. We will be setting up a thread in the section on Friday, April 13th - when we do that, please feel free to post your books in the thread.

As we did in the last one, please only have one post per person in the Convention Hall. This worked out much better than I thought last time, and allowed for a true convention experience, with all sorts of product being represented.

We'll also have a discussion thread for people to talk about the great buys they're getting, and for sellers to be able to note that they've added new product.

There are a couple of rules for this:

1) All items for sale must have either an image OR grades (in the case of a large lot of books). Photobucket works very well, if you haven't used it and need a tutorial, either do a search for the last time or PM Sckao.

2) Any and all sellers are welcome. This includes ALL dealers and ALL other sellers.

3) That being said, any books sold during the Virtual Comicon can ONLY be for sale in the thread - NO websites, NO ebay, nothing.

4) Unfortunately, and I'm not happy we have to say this, but sales prices must be honored or that person is banned from all further online shows.

4) Unfortunately, and I'm not happy we have to say this, but sales prices must be honored or that person is banned from all further online shows.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Care to elaborate Dan?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Care to elaborate Dan?

The *spoon* banned user lastyle pulled in the marketplace - "I can't possibly sell you those comics for the price I quoted you." Christo_pull_hair.gif

I think I'll try it out this time around.

If you'd like to start building your booth offline (or in the TEST area) and you'd like some UBB code help with formatting... You can read the old Technical Help post to get some ideas. Links to possible tabs for your books are also there.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/sho...e=1#Post1634932

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

This should work both ways . . . wink.gif