• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ash Vs Marvel Zombies

55 posts in this topic

I enjoyed this one as well. I'm not familiar at all with the AOD movies or character, though, Might have to queue these up in netflix.

Looks like this will be a fun series, like the first MZ.

You haven't seen Evil Dead 2 or Army of Darkness (Evil Dead 3)? Sorry, but that's just screwy.gif

Enjoy the ride of your life (movie wise).

I enjoyed this one as well. I'm not familiar at all with the AOD movies or character, though, Might have to queue these up in netflix.

Looks like this will be a fun series, like the first MZ.

You haven't seen Evil Dead 2 or Army of Darkness (Evil Dead 3)? Sorry, but that's just screwy.gif

Enjoy the ride of your life (movie wise).

Give him some slack, I never knew about the movies either untill Late last year. (oh, around december)

Then I decided to hunt for the movies to watch em, still haven't seen #1.

But seen #2 and 3.

shop smart, shop S-Mart! headbang.gif
hail.gif Fuggen kick azz movie headbang.gif

Oh I enjoyed #1. First modern I have read since Civil War 3. I m loking forward to #2.

"Sir no chainsaws beyond this point"

"No? Howzabout my boomstick"

hail.gif

I have to give it a "C" overall. In my opinion, the original series was much better. On the flipside, the original series had the unexpected on its' side.

What was the deal with the variant? When Mile High doesn't even get it, I have to wonder if it wasn't released in the same fashion as other variants.

Don't berate too much for not seeing Evil Dead. A kid at work told me he has never seen the original 3 Star Wars movies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He said he caught a bit of the pod-race and didn't like it. OH MAN! No wonder why he didn't like Star Wars. I wouldn't either.

Pat