• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ash Vs Marvel Zombies

55 posts in this topic

What's the deal with the variant? Don't see any copies floating around online...

You can buy one of the variants from Dynamic Forces for $14.99 (along with their super expensive shipping). They also have one signed by Suydam for $29.99:

http://www.dynamicforces.com/htmlfiles/p-C107232.html

http://cgi.ebay.com/Marvel-Zombies-VS-Ar...1QQcmdZViewItem

Here is a BIN for a cheaper price.

Err, I just noticed the shipping, guess it isn't cheap after all 27_laughing.giftonofbricks.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/Marvel-Zombies-VS-Ar...1QQcmdZViewItem

Here is a BIN for a cheaper price.

Err, I just noticed the shipping, guess it isn't cheap after all

"This is a preorder as this cover will not be in my hands until late next week"

Red Flag Goes up......... 893whatthe.gif

C

I'm debating getting it. I don't know HOW limited of a cover it is. And if it's worth the 14.99+shipping. If it's really hard to find, that might be a great price. On Wednesday I saw a couple going for $24.99 on ebay. Dynamite Ent. claims this is limited to a few thousand.... which I guess is 2000 or 3000?

Well, I bought 3 from Dynamic Forces. $14.99 a piece + $5.31 for shipping...which works out to about $17per book. Not too bad...... I hope. Depends how hot it gets. I can't find much info on it right now.

I bought a CGC 9.8 variant. I shoud have it Monday! yay.gif

Awesome! How much may I ask did you get it for? DF was offering one for $60, which I thought was a little too much. But.....maybe not.

I think Cap #25 is way overshadowing the Marvel Zombies vs. AOD. I think that when the whole Cap craze is winding down people are going to start paying more attention to this book and will want this variant. I talked to several comic book stores and they had no idea that a variant existed. So, maybe most don't. I'm just surprised that there isn't more talk about this book. I mean the Suydam zombie cover fans are in multitude. But where are they? Even on ebay there's only 1 listed of this cover. Just makes me feel like I'm missing something.

I'm debating getting it. I don't know HOW limited of a cover it is. And if it's worth the 14.99+shipping. If it's really hard to find, that might be a great price. On Wednesday I saw a couple going for $24.99 on ebay. Dynamite Ent. claims this is limited to a few thousand.... which I guess is 2000 or 3000?

3000 copies: http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=104861

So is this entire series going to be dedicated to X-Men covers 893crossfingers-thumb.gif I believe #2 is a zombified version of Uncanny X-Men 268
You'd love that woulden't you. poke2.gif

And if you seen my thread, you know not all of them will be X-Men related acclaim.gif

So is this entire series going to be dedicated to X-Men covers 893crossfingers-thumb.gif I believe #2 is a zombified version of Uncanny X-Men 268

And if you seen my thread, you know not all of them will be X-Men related acclaim.gif

What thread. I usually dont waste my time reading your posts stooges.gif

What thread. I usually dont waste my time reading your posts stooges.gif
I usually don't waste my time with yours either.

But I check just to see who you are trolling next. grin.gifstooges.gif