• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,320 posts in this topic

My boxes are half as many as that and look like some of those older ones you have there. I just have a bunch of old comic books from the 1970's from my childhood in mine. They probably aren't worth anything. I'll probably just throw them out when I get around to it.

At least 3 rows deep x 7 high x 5 long boxes per section x at least 3 shelves :P:o is what 315+ long boxes. How many books can you fit in a long box?

I think a better question is is that room (warehouse) climate controlled?

At least 3 rows deep x 7 high x 5 long boxes per section x at least 3 shelves :P:o is what 315+ long boxes. How many books can you fit in a long box?

hm That's the first thing that popped in my head. But it's nothing a large AC unit couldn't handle so as long as there's something, then you're ok.

I agree with you shiverbones. I have expand my collection to about 10 boxes and I keep looking for stuff to sell to keep it manageable. But regardless, it sure would be fun to go diving into a collection that big. Think of all the hiding treasures you'd fine. (thumbs u

Wow how many books in your collection. Lots of GA stuff?

I do not know for sure, inventorying was one of the reasons for building these shelves. I still need about 5 more.

Not as much Golden Age as I wish could be there, but some, nothing like Bangzoom......

Actually there are 5 sections on each unit.

Each will hold 5 long boxes or 10 short boxes. Times 7 high, times 3 units at the moment.

So it is 5 x 5 x 7 per unit or 175 long or 350 short boxes.

Spent most of the summer on the other 2 rooms which hold my other books and building the 16' x 24' Comic office

Not as well as I would like but that is in the works. (thumbs u