• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,320 posts in this topic

Yup, I really think I would be way into collecting again if I saw the gems I have. I have not read a new book in 3 weeks, hockey season started... I guess I can bag an board to the games and then inventory each box once they are complete. Sound like a plan?

Also, I have been/plan to put moderns in a Mylar 2 and halfback, one on each side of the board, regular size mylar. Anyone see issues with that?

Yup, I really think I would be way into collecting again if I saw the gems I have. I have not read a new book in 3 weeks, hockey season started... I guess I can bag an board to the games and then inventory each box once they are complete. Sound like a plan?

Also, I have been/plan to put moderns in a Mylar 2 and halfback, one on each side of the board, regular size mylar. Anyone see issues with that?

As mentioned, cost would be a little high for moderns.

I have been noticing "gems" as well... I am looking forward to having my father out on the 6th. He's coming out for 2+ weeks to help me with the books. We are going to be making daily trips to storage. I hope to catalog 50 boxes while he is here... that's the plan anyways!

In the meantime; I need to focus on my personal collecting goals. Sure it's nice to havwe 1000's upon 1000's of books, but I need to thin it down. Keep what I want and flog the rest! That'll free up space/dollars for new collections! Another goal I have is to get one of my many web domains operational. THAT is a huge job in itself! But, once the cataloging is done, things will be a lot easier.

The never ending cycle...

no new rooms from anyone as of late? There have been quite a few new posters... where's the goods???

John (thumbs u

Gentleman, I have been trying to get moved into a new home...what a pain in the @#$. Anyway these are some pictures of my new room though the comics themselves are in the safes. Still working on getting the room together. Hope you like the artwork and statues!

Rube

artwork.jpg

artwork2.jpg

artwork3.jpg

artwork4.jpg

artwork5.jpg

heroes.jpg

statues.jpg

statues1.jpg

statues2.jpg

statues3.jpg

statues4.jpg