• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,320 posts in this topic

my-spidey-collection.jpg

Aloha,

Here's my Spider-Man and Black Panther Collection. I need Amazing #1,2, and 3 as well as Amazing Fantasy #15 to have the complete Amazing. I own all other volumes within the 616 Universe

Spidey rules except in Wakanda

Hey, I am also a Black Panther fan! Welcome to the boards!

Okay, I started to bag and board my collection. Notes:

1. I am putting moderns back to back in a Mylar 2 with a halfback. Not worried I thing about spine roll because there is no spine to spine, just spine to front right. Saves money, I don't pack too tight. Thoughts?

2. Bronze and silver go with a halfback, by themself. If the silver will not fit in the regular bag, I use a silver bag and halfback. Only a few I have had to do that with.

3. really nice, fullback.

4. It seems the silver bags and boards don't fit well in the standard shortbox. They run on the sides and make it hard to flip though. Thougts and solutions on what you do?

This is good to do when I am watching a game. i will kepp you all posted, as if you cared... ;-)

I asked my wife if I could put my books in our office. No dice.. Oh well.. tried...

Dude, don't allow that female to own you, break out that pimp hand, brother :gossip:

Spoken like a true single person! :screwy:

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, i'm married with two kids :makepoint:

and my post is called, a joke, ya know, tongue meet cheek kind of thing? doh! guess some are slow on the up take...