• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,320 posts in this topic

i dont have a room but i do have a spidey wall

asmwall.jpg

Very cool but my only word of caution would be that if you leave them up there long enough they probably will fade if they are exposed to too much light.

thanks

theyre all really low grade anyway, and theres no direct light on em

asmwall.jpg

Very cool but my only word of caution would be that if you leave them up there long enough they probably will fade if they are exposed to too much light.

thanks

theyre all really low grade anyway, and theres no direct light on em

This is why this is my favorite thread...people that post pictures like this bring total :cloud9: to my face... :grin:

asmwall.jpg

Very cool.
Cool I guess for a Spidey collection :shrug: more webheads here than dead heads in the world... You just want to be careful with hanging those on the wall if it is an exterior wall with temperatures varying and moisture will warp them alittle. Otherwise cool beans!

asmwall.jpg

Very cool.

When I finally get some pics of my comic room / man cave, you can be sure I'll decorate it up good for the pics.......then put everything away :blush: